6 important lessons you should remember in Life – Acharya Chanakya
6 lessons you should remember in Life
It is said that Acharya Chanakya was a great jurist, philosopher, scholar and wise sage, the Indian history has ever witnessed who, on the strength of his political skills he had changed the strong course of the then Indian history.
the expert statesman’s name Chanakya means courage and perseverance. Even as a kid, Chanakya had the qualities of an immaculate leader. His level of knowledge was just beyond children of his age. The good economist had written two books “Arthashastra” and “Nitishastra”, after which Chanakya has become a never ending phenomenal character in india. He has truly guided the generations with his wisdom through his books.
The 4 lessons we are talking about is the excerpts from the closing of the life of Chanakya with a couple of quotations which are still considered practical and relevant policy even after countless centuries. His careful observation of life and behavior gained him experience and invaluable knowledge which are completely selfless and aimed at human welfare.
Stating, the importance of education and learning, chanakya the wise sage, suggested watchwords while parenting and life. Let us know what are those sooktaas and you decide which policy is best for your children.
- Behave like a darling to your kids for the first 5 years. For the next five years, scold them. When they turn 16, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.
- Education is a man’s best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats even beauty and youth.
- The verse of chanakya compares following with poison A. a person whose knowledge is confined to books B. a meal without appetizer C. living life in a community of poor people D. an old man marring a young woman
- Never share your secrets with anybody. ! It will destroy you.
- As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.
- Even if a snake is not poisonous,it should pretend to be venomous.