Samsung Galaxy J7 and J5 editions are launching in India Today
In an event to be held post lunch today, much awaited Samsung Smartphone 2016 editions will be launched.
The 2 top models are Samsung Galaxy J5 and Samsung Galaxy J7. Just to recollect – in 2015, Samsung floated 2015 editions of the Galaxy J5 and Galaxy J7 in India at Rs 11,999 and Rs 14,999 correspondingly. Observing the current trend of the market going by the rates for 2016 editions declared for the China market, J5 is tagged at KRW 290,000 that comes to 17,000 Indian Rupees approx, while the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) has been set at 21,000 Indian Rupees.
What’s In New?
Samsung boasts that two varieties of smart phones are equipped with interesting hardware with a novel design that appears as a metal frame. The only difference being little big and small in size. Samsung Galaxy J7 is big and J5 small.
Let us have a brief look at the features of each Piece:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Features
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Pixel density of 402ppi.
- Powered by an octa-core processor
- clocked at 1.6GHz with 3GB RAM
- 16GB of internal storage.
- microSD cards of up to 128GB in capacity.
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front- camera for selfie.
- Both cameras feature an f/1.9 aperture lens and an LED flash
- 4G LTE bands
- NFC – Near Field Communicatoin is a short-range high frequency wireless communication technology that enables the exchange of data between devices over about a 10 cm distance. NFC is an upgrade of the existing proximity card standard (RFID) that combines the interface of a smartcard and a reader into a single device.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth V4.1.
- 170 grams in weight
- 3300mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Features
- 5.2-inch HD Super AMOLED display
- powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera for selfie.
- The phone weighs 159 grams
- 3,100 mAh battery.