There are many benefits of eating garlic. Regular intake of garlic in your food may cure tumors, ulcers, wounds, heart diseases, cancer, pimple, headaches, measles etc.
Our forefathers took account of its remedial characteristics and observed over the years that it can prevent infections such as the common cold and cough because of its Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal and Anti-viral properties.
Other Names For Garlic
Camphor of the poor
Elli Ulli Paya
Other Benefits Of Eating Garlic
Eating garlic can benefit patients with cardiovascular health disease
Physical and sexual vitality,
Cognition, and resistance to infection.
How Garlic Is Cooked Or Eaten?
Garlic can be eaten in several forms:
Fresh or raw
Garlic aged first and then eaten
Garlic as an oil
In Indian villages, elders taught us that boiled garlic impedes all in from generating its sulfur-containing metabolites in human body. Whereas garlic oil, though effective as a supplement, has a possibly high level of toxoid.
The best form of taking garlic in your food is to take fresh garlic. It has all the beneficial ingredients necessary for the body. It should ideally be crushed, sliced, or chewed before cooking in order to assure most allicin production, since allicin is liable for many of garlic’s beneficial effects.
How Garlic Benefits Human Body?
Allicin is a metabolite compound produced when garlic is crushed or chopped. Allicin turns into a variety of fat and water soluble sulfur-containing factors. These factors are so volatile; they release hydrogen sulfide, and become the reason for garlic’s unambiguous smell and taste. Due to this hydrogen sulfide signaling system, garlic eases the blood vessels and brings a variety of health benefits to human body.
How Garlic Help Heart And Cancer Patients?
Cancer is the biggest challenge for medical practitioners from time immemorial. However, history has it that eating Raw or aged garlic arguably lowers the total cholesterol and Low-density Lipoprotein (LDL-C), while increasing High-density Lipoprotein (HDL-C), thus decreasing the chances of heart strokes.
Due to its effective medicinal properties, garlic provides a variety of anti-cancer properties. Eating 10 g of garlic on daily basis significantly reduce the risk of prostate, colon, and stomach cancer besides inducing fat loss and adrenaline secretion.
Highlights of benefits of eating garlic:
- Garlic increase metabolism rate thus allowing us to reduce weight easily.
- It reduces the Atherosclerotic buildup (Plaque) within the arterial system.
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels.
- Prevent blood clots forming, thus eliminating the risk of Strokes.
- Regular garlic intake benefits to prevent Cancer, primarily of the digestive system, averting certain tumors from growing larger.
- Eating garlic often, remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the human body.
- It is observed that regular intake of antibiotics increase the resistance power in bacteria. In such cases, Raw garlic is considered as it is a proven natural antibiotic and, though less strong than modern antibiotics, it can still kill bacteria that have become immune or resistant to modern antibiotics.
- Garlic greatly lowers the yeast infections in body parts.
- Fresh garlic makes our immune system stronger against cancer, ulcers, hemorrhoids etc.
Now, we know how beneficial is garlic is with its remedial properties, that creates a protective layer in our body.