When it comes to parties with your friends, there’s almost nothing that would compare to a bachelor party. Celebrating the last moments of your singlehood, or at least on paper, is something so grand that it requires something extra special.
In the Philippines liquor is a topic that is usually discussed by those who truly appreciate alcohol, not as something you drink because of stress and such, rather as something close to a social event. In that regard, only the best liquor and cocktails are worthy of ever being served in a bachelor party.
Every person would like to have a cocktail that is specially made for them—and the many cocktail recipes all over the internet will almost certainly ensure that there is something that is perfect for your specific bachelor party. With that in mind, here are some of the best cocktails that you can serve in your Bachelor party!
Here’s something that would be perfect to start out your party. A little bit of messiness and a little bit of roughness might just be the thing to perk everyone up!
- 30ml vodka
- 15ml lime juice
- Ice cubes
- 30ml ginger ale
- 1 lime wedge
- Sprig of mint
- Pout vodka and lime juice into a mug and add ice cubes with ginger ale, then stir.
- Drop a lime wedge and a sprig of mint for garnish.
The James Bond Vesper Martin
This might be a little old school, but nothing says bachelor than the king of bachelors himself, James Bond. Try this one out and drink like the might James Bond during your own bachelor party!
- 3 oz. Gordon’s London dry gin
- 1 oz. Vodka
- ½ oz. Lillet
- Shake the ingredients together with ice until the mixture is ice-cold.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass and add a lemon peel as garnish.
After the initial push of energy and hyperactivity, comes the stillness of after-midnight bonding. By this time, you’d be reminiscing about memories and such—and having one of these will help with being nostalgic.
- 30ml whiskey
- 10ml sweet vermouth
- 1 dash of bitters
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 maraschino cherry for garnish
- Place ice in a glass. Pour in vermouth, whisky, and stir.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add a dash of bitters and garnish with a cherry.
Brunch on a Bloody
As the night goes on and eventually you get a feel of the morning air, breakfast can easily come to mind. In that regard, it’s recommended for you to drink your breakfast, literally.
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 1.5 oz. P&M Bloody Mary
- A bunch of finger foods (cheese, olives, bacon, lemons, shrimp, mini burgers, ham, etc.)
- In a shaker, combine vodka, P&M Bloody Mary, and Ice
- Shake and strain over fresh ice
- Stack all of the finger foods on top of the Bloody Mary.
A bachelor party might just be one of the more unique kinds of parties that you and your bros will ever experience. The night before the wedding in Manila happens is very memorable and important, after all. Make it special by choosing the right cocktails and beverages to fit the whole party!