Indians are fond of tea. Why not have a powerful herbal tea that prevents cancer?. Tea made of herbs, spices and certain food ingredients containing phytochemicals, affects our bodies biologically. It triggers immune system, and helps fight cancer cells.
Cancer is a tumor. Tumors of cancer have a network of blood vessels that feed them, we need a mechanism to work against these blood vessels and fundamentally choke the cancer cells to death.
Prepare this powerful Anti Cancer Tea and drink to Stay Healthy Forever
Mis En Place – Preparation
- cow milk
- Fresh Tulasi Leaves (Basil Leaves)
- Chopped Mint Leaves
- Cinnamon Stick
- crushed Garlic Cloves
- crushed Ginger Root
- Whole turmeric or powder
- Cayenne Pepper – Whole Red Chili flakes or powder
- Crushed black pepper corns
Method Of Preparation: Do exactly as told
- In a deep pan boil water with all the above ingredients
- Simmer four hours or till reduced to half
- Do not strain but remove excess water if any
- Blend this little water mixture into paste
- Boil the cow milk, when the milk is about to boil add this mixture to milk
- mix well and add sugar and a strand of saffron
- Drink hot twice in a week every morning empty stomach
Food and Drinks to Eat and Avoid
While consuming this tea, a strict diet must be followed over the day; else it will turn useless.
- Drink ample fruit juices such as
- Purple grapes,
- Orange juice mixed with lemon juice.
- Eat raw egg yolks daily whether you like it or not, unless you have liver or gall bladder disease.
- You must drink the juice of four lemons each day. These are compulsory.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOODS & BEVERAGES
- Whole grain breads
- Unpolished brown rice
- Oat bran
- Wheat germ
- Oat and corn flakes
- Beet juice
- Carrot juice
- Orange juice mixed with lemon juice
- Cream cheese
- Cottage cheese
- Egg yolk
- Cow milk
- Sour cream
- Egg white
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Artificial food colorings,
- kidney beans, lentils,
- Cheeses – Blue cheese, Brie, Cheddar, Muenster, Swiss,
- Chemical preservatives,
- Cigars, gutkha, cigarettes, pipe tobacco, Cocoa, Coffee, Egg whites,
Hydrogenated (heat-processed) vegetable oils
- Hydrogenated (heat-processed) vegetable shortening
- Dates, figs, rhubarb, sweet grapes
- All beans and peas except whole green peas in their pods,
- All potatoes; red, sweet, white,
- Red cabbage, sauerkraut, white cabbage
- Cheese with high fat and salt content: Bleu, Brie, Cheddar, Muenster, Swiss,
- All types of mushrooms, potatoes, all varieties,
Refined, iodized table salt,
- Stocks or soups made of fish, meat, or shellfish,
- Refined white sugar and all foods that contain refined white sugar,
- Teas that contain any amount of caffeine,
- White flour and all foods that contain white flourNOTES:
Garlic And Ginger
Garlic is an allium vegetable that may choke stomach cancer, read complete benefits of eating garlic here. Garlic contain organosulfurs, the powerful chemical that causes eye-tearing when they’re crushed or chopped. Organosulfar has immune-strengthening and anti-carcinogenic compounds. Fresh ginger contains gingerol while dried ginger forms zingerone. “Gingerol and zingerone are thought to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and therefore may be protective against cancer
Black pepper And Cayenne
Black pepper contains piperine, a strong antioxidant. When taken along with turmeric it obstructs the growth of cancerous stem cells of breast tumors.Cayenne contains capsaicin, which is harmful to cancer cells. capsaicin may impede the growth of prostate cancer cells.
Chaparral is a strong healing herb that is considered for natural cancer treatment. This herb grows in the desert parts of the American Southwest. The chaparral benefits are vast and include antibacterial and antiviral properties.
This North American plant is in use from decades helping in medicinal preparations of the Native Indians. This endogenous plant is called creosote bush because of its distinctive smell. Chaparral tea is being used to treat variety of cancers including colon cancer, ovarian, cervical and prostate cancer.
If you like to share this article, click the share button. Also, leave your comments for feedback.